Roof Overcladding Services in Preston, Lancashire
Overcladding is an essential part of the Abbey Roofing service and many of our clients in Preston, Lancashire use Overcladding in a variety of industrial and commercial businesses. Overcladding as you may know is a simple and cost-effective way to refurbish or spruce up your roofing system. Let’s take a more in-depth look at over cladding and see how it works.
What is Overcladding?
Overcladding is process of applying an extra-layer or second skin to your property’s roofing system. Overcladding uses metal sheeting or cladding and the process ensures any entry points for possible water leakage or other damaging sources are fully covered. Overcladding is the ideal way to make your property completely weather proof.
Because of its amazing properties Overcladding is commonly used as an alternative to roof replacements and is a less disruptive and more cost effective option. While a complete roof replacement it sometimes the only option Overcladding might not always be an option but for when it is it can easily enhance and strengthen the condition of an existing roof.
Because Overcladding is simpler and easier to install it is often the go to method for businesses and industrial properties as it can installed without posing any safety risks, so business can stay open while the work is being done.
What Are The Benefits of Overcladding?
The main benefits of Overcladding is the minimal disruption that comes with it being installed especially when you compare it to other roofing work. But that’s far from all it offers as Overcladding also as many other benefits including:
- Overcladding features improved insulation and it is very energy efficient.
- Overcladding can easily and quickly spruce on a roof system and increase its lifespan.
- It is a much more cost-effective option when compared to a full roof replacement.
- Overcladding will enhance the appearance of any roof and it’s available in a variety of designs to suit all tastes.
- Overcladding can improve better ventilation to a building thanks to its amazing properties.
- With Overcladding installed you’ll have reduced maintenance costs for years.
Overcladding can be installed over existing materials like brickwork or other cladding.